The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulop's Reflex

Manchester-City-Manchester-United-Alex-Ferguson-Roberto-Mancini-Premiere-league%20cropped-813235.jpg

Important

love him, for who he is, an absolute gent and what he's done for this club. an fa cup and premier league is something i wouldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams. so i will be eternally grateful for that. This season has been a disappointment however. poor style of play, strange decisions and just darn right lacklustre performances. perhaps its for the best. thanks for everything bobby!

Whatever happens he always be appreciated by the majority of City fans as much as the Good Sheikh is appreciated.<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 2:45 pm --<br /><br />Whatever happens he always be appreciated by the majority of City fans as much as the Good Sheikh is appreciated.

Whether you're an inner or an outer, no matter what his faults as a manager, as a man, he was one class guy, even the rags couldn't hate him, which speaks fuckin volumes, loved him being here,will miss him, and will have nothing but fantastic memories of him.

Cheers Bobby Manc, you have given us all great memories and we will never forget you, i wish you the best of luck for the future but i think this is defiantly the right time for you to leave us

Thank you Roberto. Appreciate everything. Good luck back in Italy or wherever you end up next.<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 3:51 pm --<br /><br />Thank you Roberto. Appreciate everything. Good luck back in Italy or wherever you end up next.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the 'stupendous' title win and we will commemorate it with the official news of Mancini being sacked!

Thanks for the memories - thought there would be a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.