Liverpool v Tottenham

Sunday, 22 May 2011
Aston Villa v Liverpool
Bolton v Man City
Everton v Chelsea
Tottenham v Birmingham

tbc
Man City v Tottenham

Ok, what do you think? Some big games there between the others, Still have every chance!

If we were to pick up max points in all games we're through in at least 4th. Not likely I agree, but that's the marker.

Few Key games there:

Monday, 11 April 2011
Liverpool v Man City

Wednesday, 20 April 2011
Tottenham v Arsenal

Saturday, 30 April 2011
Chelsea v Tottenham

Sunday, 15 May 2011
Liverpool v Tottenham

tbc
Man City v Tottenham

... and Spuds are involved with 4 of them. I think Chelsea have 3rd now unfortunately, but Liverpool should be too far behind to catch up. Which means if we can get a reasonable run together here then unless Spuds go on a winning streak and beat both London rivals as a minimum, we are looking at 4th. Go on Blues!

The way our form is dipping I think we will finish 5th again... if we are really unlucky we will finish 6th.

Or alternatively we will finish 4th, either Spurs or Chelsea will finish below us but win the Champions League.

Either way I am fucking sick and tired of this season, I wish it was over.

avoidconfusion said:

Serious? With United in the FA Cup semi at Wembley still to come?

I'm confident that as long as we don't self-combust now, Spuds will not be able to pick up max points from those games. Hell, Chelsea may even slip up and let us back in with a shout.

bluetonium said:
avoidconfusion said:

Serious? With United in the FA Cup semi at Wembley still to come?

I'm confident that as long as we don't self-combust now, Spuds will not be able to pick up max points from those games. Hell, Chelsea may even slip up and let us back in with a shout.
i know where hes coming from apart from the semi
yesterday i was stood in the printworks watching the game and for the first time i wan't angry after a defeat i was just nothing don't get me wrong i wasn't happy but i was just nothing

Chelsea will finish 6/7 points above us so not concerned with them.

Spurs still have us away, Liverpool away,Chelsea away and Arsenal at home

We have Spurs away, Everton away and Liverpool away.

Liverpool are too far behind to get 4th but maybe not 5th if we keep sliding.

I think we will

1. Win against Sunderland, West Ham and Stoke at home
2. Win at Blackburn away
3. Draw against Everton and Bolton away
4. Lose at Liverpool and against Spurs

That would give us 67 points

Might be enough,might not be.

Thought it was supposed to be the players that were feeling tired? :P

I think having played one more game may actually work in our favour here vs Spuds specifically. They have 3 games in 7 days, Stoke, Arsenal and West Brom. We play Liverpool on the Monday and then have a fortnight off. As long as we get 4 points from the next two games we can be confident that all the pressure is on them.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:51 am --<br /><br />
Blue Coop said:
Man City v Spurs is missing off the fixtures too, another key game.

Yeah, date to be decided still I think due to their CL thing, but well worth bearing in mind. We don;t want a repeat of that last game.

Stoke, West Ham and Sunderland are the remaining home fixtures. Any team with an ambition of top 4 should be beating those teams. Whether we will is another matter. Sunderland don't look great at the minute, however Stoke will always be a hard game and West Ham have picked up a bit of form, with Ba looking a real threat.

Liverpool, Blackburn, Everton and and Bolton are the away games. United in the cup is before all but one of those away games. If we get beat off United, morale will be low, very low. If we beat United and morale is high, I think we can get wins at Blackburn and Bolton, perhaps a point at Liverpool and a defeat at Everton, (they always fucking beat us at the minute).

Not an easy run in by any means.

One thing too, momentum. Chelsea have it in abundance now.

Well actually not finishing 4th might be a good thing for the club in the long run..supposing we finish 4th and Mancini stays. Wont it be better just to get Mancini out than aim high next season?

If Mancini stays, i doubt we will be as lucky next season. By than the damage would have been done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.