The sack race 2018/2019

I expect another close league below the top 6. Its hard to pick 3 bad sides and those with week squads such as Huddersfield have decent managers. Cardiff stand out as having a rubbish team and manager, so maybe Warnock!

Cardiff stand out as having a rubbish team and manager, so maybe Warnock!

We live in hope. But the trouble with people like Colin is that there always seems to be some club somewhere that will employ him, despite his pub football and his loathsome personality. But even when he stops managing he'll be in the studios somewhere telling everybody else how to play the game.

It's one of the worst aspects of professional football in this country, the amount of detestable bastards that seem to infest the game: playing, managing or doing media work.

I expect another close league below the top 6. Its hard to pick 3 bad sides and those with week squads such as Huddersfield have decent managers. Cardiff stand out as having a rubbish team and manager, so maybe Warnock!

Colin has a reasonable track record of getting teams promoted, being shit in the top flight, and getting binned after about 12 games

I’d have him as favourite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.