Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roberto De Zerbi

• Unai Emery

• Julen Lopetegui

• Total voters
That might be a great shout. New billionaire owners and he’s not their pick, so he needs to crack on quickly, I’d imagine.
You know he just won’t have much time, Lampard will be given a bit longer even if if goes tits up for him and I fully expect it to.
On a side note , the quicker we get to 40 points the sooner we can all relax. :)

Eddie Howe. Not had the summer they maybe thought they were going to have in terms of new signings.

Expectations will be sky high there now after the finish they had last season.
I don’t agree.

I think Howe - and Newcastle - will continue to surprise people.

And there’s still more than a month to go until the transfer window closes. Plenty of time for them to bring in more reinforcements.

I don’t agree.

I think Howe - and Newcastle - will continue to surprise people.

And there’s still more than a month to go until the transfer window closes. Plenty of time for them to bring in more reinforcements.
Fair enough.

My only thought is that Howe is a bit of a gateway until a bigger named coach becomes available maybe pochettino.

If he doesn’t start well then he could be in trouble.

I take your point though and howe does come across as a decent guy so for him hope he does well.

You know he just won’t have much time, Lampard will be given a bit longer even if if goes tits up for him and I fully expect it to.
On a side note , the quicker we get to 40 points the sooner we can all relax. :)
church-baby.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.