• Roberto De Zerbi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unai Emery

• Julen Lopetegui

• Total voters
Fair enough.

My only thought is that Howe is a bit of a gateway until a bigger named coach becomes available maybe pochettino.

If he doesn’t start well then he could be in trouble.

I take your point though and howe does come across as a decent guy so for him hope he does well.
There were many on here, who said that Howe was a bad appointment, but he has far exceeded everyone’s expectations, I’m sure. He's certainly done far better than I expected him to do.

I know nothing is certain in football, but after last season’s performance, I think Eddie will be given a fair bit of leeway by the Barcodes' hierarchy.

I voted for the clown at dirty Leeds, Jesse Marsch.

Having lost his two best players, he will have to change his tactics from the shithousery he employed last season, or he will never have a full squad to pick from.

Last edited:
There were many on here, who said that Howe was a bad appointment, but he has far exceeded everyone’s expectations, I’m sure. He's certainly done far better than I expected him to do.

I know nothing is certain in football, but after last season’s performance, I think Eddie will be given a fair bit of leeway by the Barcodes' hierarchy.
He has merely fulfilled my expectations. Always said he was exceptional and so he is proving. Still don’t understand the doubters on here.

First one to go in all leagues is Graham Alexander at Motherwell before a league game, after getting knocked out Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.