The Scottish Football League Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers 1 up on Livingston. Good to see crowds back in the stadium. The fitba is desperately "meh", though.
There lies the issue. I havent watched it but the Rangers fans, who also work as pundits and journos, are saying they were brilliant. And Slippy is in fact the Messiah.

There lies the issue. I havent watched it but the Rangers fans, who also work as pundits and journos, are saying they were brilliant. And Slippy is in fact the Messiah.

Started well first 30, bit of a lull in the game next 30 & ended well. Livingston not a threat at all though.

Looked like it, as it wasn't full. They generally get decent crowds at Ibrox. And with it being the first game they could attend in well over a year, I'd imagine it sold out.
Yeah that’s what I thought. Be interesting to see with all these rules etc and holidays just how many don’t show up for the first game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.