The Scottish Football League Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to tip your hat to some cunts online. :)

Attachments

• IMG-20210813-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20210813-WA0007.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 40
We've just sold out 55k. And thats without a defence. :)
Wasn't meant as a boasting post, was just stating a fact to the guy who asked why capacity was lower. You've 10k extra seats so I fully expected you to sell 10k more season tickets. We're still in the league so there's no need to shut off large parts of your stadium like you had to before we got promoted. (now that's a dig!) ;-)

Wasn't meant as a boasting post, was just stating a fact to the guy who asked why capacity was lower. You've 10k extra seats so I fully expected you to sell 10k more season tickets. We're still in the league so there's no need to shut off large parts of your stadium like you had to before we got promoted. (now that's a dig!) ;-)
I know it wasnt a boast. As for the dig, water off a ducks back..

Anyway, who's the new signings likely to be, not been keeping track the past week or so?
Havent a clue. Talk is the young City RB wants to come on loan. As for the other 789 players linked? I just hope it's soon..

I attended Hibs v St Mirren on Saturday after travelling to Edinburgh with my local cricket club.

Nice to box-off another stadium, but without wishing to sound too unkind (and yes, I know it's all about the lack of TV revenue), the standard was League One at best.

Also, a lot of moaning about Livingston's pitch, (not dissimilar to the Boundary Park, Loftus Road, Kenilworth Road controversies of the late 80s and early 90s)

At least Airdrie won again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.