The Scottish Football League Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me, I meant Bigoted Behemoths.
That's better. Here to help. You obviously tuned into the Bigot Fest Orange Walks, Glasgow had to endure at the weekend. Not only bigoted, but racist too. They cover all the bases.

That's better. Here to help. You obviously tuned into the Bigot Fest Orange Walks, Glasgow had to endure at the weekend. Not only bigoted, but racist too. They cover all the bases.
Try to avoid both wherever I can. Tend to prefer reading history rather living in it.

Ludicrous decision, in my opinion. The oik in the stand shoved him quite hard, he responded with a few verbals (nothing more), and he gets sent off for it (second yellow card). Yes, you don't want it kicking off between players and fans, but he did nothing wrong, in my opinion. The referee needed to use common sense there (yes; I know!) It doesn't even look like the fan was ejected from the ground

Ludicrous decision, in my opinion. The oik in the stand shoved him quite hard, he responded with a few verbals (nothing more), and he gets sent off for it (second yellow card). Yes, you don't want it kicking off between players and fans, but he did nothing wrong, in my opinion. The referee needed to use common sense there (yes; I know!) It doesn't even look like the fan was ejected from the ground

Our refs are utter pricks, which wouldn't be too bad if they were good at their job. Utter pricks who are utterly woeful refs as well. Double yellow.

Just like the vile bigoted republican marches the decent majority of Glasgow have to endure.

Let's not turn another thread into non football Rangers vs Celtic stuff & get it locked.

Hibs sack Jack Ross.

They are on a really poor run, (beating us in the cup apart), but still a bit surprised.

Any early names in the frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.