The Scottish Football League Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not turn another thread into non football Rangers vs Celtic stuff & get it locked.

They are on a really poor run, (beating us in the cup apart), but still a bit surprised.

Any early names in the frame?

No surprise its the same people who do it GG. No surprise loads of posts were deleted the other day.

The semi final win for them saved him from the sack for a few more games. Didnt see the game but 2 sendings off in last 5 mins is poor

No surprise its the same people who do it GG. No surprise loads of posts were deleted the other day.

The semi final win for them saved him from the sack for a few more games. Didnt see the game but 2 sendings off in last 5 mins is poor
If they put the same effort in against the diddy teams as they did against Rangers, they would be right near the top.

Missed a penalty as well. They also had two players sent off in the game at Dingwall a couple of weeks ago, so that's six red cards in the league before Christmas.

If they put the same effort in against the diddy teams as they did against Rangers, they would be right near the top.

I know, strange way of going about things
Missed a penalty as well. They also had two players sent off in the game at Dingwall a couple of weeks ago, so that's six red cards in the league before Christmas.

Not a good disciplinary record for them

I know, strange way of going about things

Not a good disciplinary record for them
Scottish clubs need to keep as many players available as possible if they’re to compete and make the top six. They lose enough players to injury as it is without losing more for ill discipline. Makes any manager’s task even harder,

Still cannot understand how you can give a manager a contract extension in the summer, watch him get you to a domestic cup final by beating the league champions, and you then decide to sack him. I thought only Spurs did that..,

Scottish clubs need to keep as many players available as possible if they’re to compete and make the top six. They lose enough players to injury as it is without losing more for ill discipline. Makes any manager’s task even harder,

Still cannot understand how you can give a manager a contract extension in the summer, watch him get you to a domestic cup final by beating the league champions, and you then decide to sack him. I thought only Spurs did that..,

very least let him carry on until the mid season break. They are about right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.