The SDP debate.

nw42

It's probably 4 or 5 years ago now but I recall a debate breaking out in the cellar with regard to the SDP (sit down piss), there were a good few gents extolling the virtues of the practice at the time, although I don't recall any of their specific reasoning it seemed more of a fad than anything else.

Anyway, this subject has recently come to mind,in the main due to the fact that when I do go for a slash it can sometimes take a while to get rid of those last few drops, otherwise the concern is that I'll end up with something resembling a map of Africa on the front of my keks. These days especially if I'm at home I'm finding more and more that I give my legs a rest just for piss.

Just wondering if any other chaps are moving in this direction as the years advance, or is it not age related? I've just turned 56, maybe it's normal.

Thanks for listening.

It's an age related occurrence no doubt.

45 next week and the sit down piss and lack of wet pants is the future.

93TV9.jpg

No need to sit whilst pissing for myself however what irritates me is recently I've started "trickling" a lot more... So I'll take a leak and even though it feels like I've finished, and looks like I have... When I pack it away it will trickle out some drops :(

Tried shaking and so on but it still does it.

Years ago I succumbed to the relentless nagging of the horrible control freak bastard that my wife quickly became, and started to comply with the instruction of doing a SDP. The first piss I had after I left her arguing with the kettle about the toaster(probably) was had standing up, and I have not sat down to piss since.

Nothing wrong with an SDP, my last one of the day is usually one. You can sit and have a little ponder not worrying about aiming, if you are really lucky it turns into a shit. I am a firm believer in their virtue.

No need to sit whilst pissing for myself however what irritates me is recently I've started "trickling" a lot more... So I'll take a leak and even though it feels like I've finished, and looks like I have... When I pack it away it will trickle out some drops :(

Tried shaking and so on but it still does it.

That's what I'm talking about you loon, that trickle will turn into a tributary and so on... Somehow when sitting it relaxes all the parts that make emptying my/your bladder easier, somehow.

Anyway, try an sdp and see if the trickle is less of a concern, or maybe you aren't concerned, fair do's..

Whilst on the subject of toilet problems we may as well cover the other great tragedy.....who has followed through and was it somewhere embarrassing, I myself have done this twice once in a boozer upon arriving home from overseas and once whilst waiting for a Tardis to become vacant at RAF Fairford.....On both occassions I strongly suspect beer and curry may have been at least partially responsible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.