The secret strategy

Zubrman

When a player wants to take a really ballistic penalty, they take a lot of steps backwards away from the ball......

Anyone see the parallel?

Zubrman said:
When a player wants to take a really ballistic penalty, they take a lot of steps backwards away from the ball......

Anyone see the parallel?

erm no but if you explain a little bit more we might be able to.
Or are you saying he has made us reallly really really shite tobuild up a massive head of steam cos football dont work like that.its all about confidence ,so that idea will not work

Zubrman said:

Anyone see the parallel?

Yes, but I think its down to players not playing in there strongest positions and losing confidence in what they are supposed to do rather than an all out mutiny? Although I do think there has been some sort of mutiny in the ranks and player also making mistakes hasn't helped.

j jay said:
Zubrman said:

Anyone see the parallel?

Or are you saying he has made us reallly really really shite tobuild up a massive head of steam cos football dont work like that.its all about confidence ,so that idea will not work

I was just trying to analise his method, as the direction he has taken is downwards so it must be to create the shock factor of our meteoric resurgence.

On second thoughts I may be clutching at straws and I admit he has no strategy.

Zubrman said:
j jay said:

I was just trying to analise his method, as the direction he has taken is downwards so it must be to create the shock factor of our meteoric resurgence.

On second thoughts I may be clutching at straws and I admit he has no strategy.

Hmm...it was a nice idea but (and I'm sorry to be the one to tell ya)you gotta face reality
Hes gotta go ..hes gotta ...hes gotta go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.