The selfish 'I dont give a f--k' generation

The youth of today are to busy preaching veganism and climate change after doing a full on 4 hour week at uni.
They have never had a job in their life so what is the first thing they do when they get to uni?
Join a (student) union!
Then after 3 years of doing a 4 hour week the poor souls need to take ‘a year out’.
WTF!
The system is churning out wastrels full of ideological ideas who cannot cope in the real world. The system is broken and not fit for purpose. We are fucked!
Some of 'em can't even spell basic words!

I live in London. Supposedly a horrible place full of cunts. I take buses nearly everywhere because the tube is shit. I have not once, ever, seen an elderly person have to stand on a bus. Some choose too, but a seat is always offered. Genuinely I can't think of a single instance in hundreds if not thousands of bus journeys where something like the OP has happened. Yeah it's shit, but to try and extrapolate it out that society is going down the pan is bollocks. Honestly this idea that things were always better in yesteryear is getting a bit tiring.

The biggest instance of this for me is a fella at work early last year had a heart attack and luckily we have several people CPR trained who saved his life.

Whilst they were doing their bit others brought in the zapper which got him going and thankfully an ambulance turned up later and he survived. Had it not been for the people around him he wouldn't be alive now.

As a result loads of us volunteered to do CPR training and most of the office has at least done some form of it, it has a big impact on you and just shows people do care.

I think we can be selfish when it comes to the small things but when it comes to lives at stake etc people are always good and will always do the right thing to help someone.

Not all the younger generation are like that. Not fair to paint them all the same. And the main thing we need to accept, is that it is us, our generation who have failed bringing them up.

The ones who have no respect have been brought up to be like that. My sons weren’t, none of my family or friends have brought up their kids to be cunts. But plenty have, so the next time you see a young person being a ****, think of their parents, it’s their Fucking fault.

We have respect because our mums and dads brought us up that way. If there is a failure with our kids then look in the mirror.

Sick of hearing the young getting it in the neck because their parents didn’t give a Fuck raising them with values of respect.

It may happen , but more than it did when I was young 70s 80s, probably not. My mum was saying not long ago she has never been left standing on a bus or tram , young people always stand for her to sit.

Well done to the 3 City lads who jumped out of their seats on the train near Hazel Grove on Sunday. Some young mothers, sorry no photos, got on the train with their youngsters immediately our lads offered their seats.

I remember a photo doing the rounds of a pregnant woman stood up and a load of blokes sat down and the usual online witch-hunt started.

Turns out she’d stood to get up at the next stop, the pregnant woman released a statement on it.

These pictures aren’t always accurate.

Maybe this one is but I don’t think this is a generational issue, I always see people giving their seats up, of all ages, on the Met in Manchester and trains.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.