The Shard

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
Who the fuck pays 25 notes to take a trip to the top.

Im confused as to how we are going to settle this disagreement. Are we going to revisit this a year after it opens and use mathematical formulas to decided space x people x time open divided by Fire regulations and staff manning the area
Probably best to leave it.

Does look good though,it's just the fee mate bit pricey don't you think?

Then again I call it pricey and I've done the London eye twice. .

Oh yeah its stupid money but its £30 to do most tourist things and they are considered cheap!! That London bus tour is about £100 for the day. I paid £5 for a pint yesterday, 5 fucking pounds!!!!
These places rely on tourism, tallest building in London = winner in my books
I am a silly **** and will pay to go up there myself

£25 is too much for the london skyline when you look at Dubai and New York and even Kuala Lumpa they all have ideal horizons and coastlines that you might want to pay to see. should have built it in a city near natural beauty worth looking out onto

I have a fascination about heights. I din't know if it makes me odd... But If I was in London I'd probably do it. I like the way ones perspective changes so dramatically, it's a totally different outlook than what we normally get. I also am fascinated with the ocean for pretty much the same reason.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
malg said:
I can see it from my work as well, and it's a mighty impressive building to be honest. I'm also very close to the London Eye, and judging by the amount of people who will pay good money to go on that, I'm sure there will be a big uptake to go up the Shard.

You work extremely close to me then, maybe i am stalking you
Main Building?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.