The Shard

Toying with the idea of heading over to that there London place for a long weekend at Easter time. See a few of the landmarks, having never done the touristy bit. I was thinking about going up the Shard and checked out the admission. Up to £39 for the all singing, all dancing ticket. Wow. Those of you who have done it, is it worth the money?
Well worth it mate. I moved down here in the summer for a few years (couldn’t be down here for life). When you go up make sure to use the shitter, best view you’ll ever have on a bog.

This is the sort of advise you wanted, right?

On a serious note, also Google London Sky Garden. Tickets are free but they’re numbered so you have to reserve yours online. I think they’re released every x3 weeks. If you do a bit of Googling you can find out when they’re released.

If you like steak get yourself to Flat Iron (I’d recommend the Covent Garden restaurant). You can’t book in advance so you have to turn up around an hour beforehand and they’ll take your number and let you know when your table’s ready. Really good food at a very reasonable price.

Toying with the idea of heading over to that there London place for a long weekend at Easter time. See a few of the landmarks, having never done the touristy bit. I was thinking about going up the Shard and checked out the admission. Up to £39 for the all singing, all dancing ticket. Wow. Those of you who have done it, is it worth the money?
Take binoculars and book for the League Cup Final . Bargain .
In all seriousness, it might be worth checking out the bars or restaurants instead if you can book them . I’ve eaten there and the food was excellent .
Toilets were very strange though . I think when they built it ,an all glass loo was a great idea until someone else built the high rise apartment block next door .

I was there a couple of weeks ago. Great experience. I paid £25 for the standard entrance as the rest of the peripheral stuff looked like tat. With a late morning slot it left me with the rest of the afternoon to enjoy the bars and restaurants along the nearby southbank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.