The SheBelieves Cup

Indaparkside

anybody watch the USA v England yesterday finished 2-2 with Nikita Paris and Steph Houghton scoring. Didn’t see the game but apparently Steph’s goal was a corker

Fucking BBC

What a way to promote the women's games. Put it in BBC Four with little or nothing advertising. The sports is being patronised. They'll probably do the same with their World Cup end of the season.

Fucking BBC

What a way to promote the women's games. Put it in BBC Four with little or nothing advertising. The sports is being patronised. They'll probably do the same with their World Cup end of the season.

Last night's game was on BBC2, but didn't know about it, till it was mentioned on MOTD.

anybody watch the USA v England yesterday finished 2-2 with Nikita Paris and Steph Houghton scoring. Didn’t see the game but apparently Steph’s goal was a corker
Several us had a short discussion of the match whilst it was going on here...

Women's team - 2018/2019 Season - Continental Cup WINNERS

@mat It wasn’t even really advertised much here in the USA, either, which is a bit odd, as over the last few years of being here I have found they generally appreciate the Women’s team more than the Men’s team (for obvious reasons).

I randomly came across it whilst scanning channels.

Reactions: mat
Last night's game was on BBC2, but didn't know about it, till it was mentioned on MOTD.
Apologies.
The Japan match is on BBC Four on Tuesday.

Point still stands. It was advertised in the BBC sports section but I've seen nothing on TV trailers about it. Even moreso with the team on the verge of winning a tournament by potentially beating the two best teams in world. The nation's league coverage will get top billing in the summer despite it being s tin pot cup for the men.

They beat Brazil who cheat more than their men's side and that's saying something. And almost did the same to the USA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.