The Shed end

bobmcfc

Been looking on Chelsea forum Matchday thread and they see quite a decent bunch. One or two suspicious of the motives of a City fan posting on their forum (Not me BTW) but i guess we have posters like that on here.

I would love to know who MrSkyBlue is ( city fan) who posts on there. not sure if i have seen that username on here but i am abit blind lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theshedend.com/topic/19245-chelsea-v-man-city-pl-121211-ko-2000-gmt/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theshedend.com/topic/19245-c ... -2000-gmt/</a>

I read the match thread and was pleasantly surprised by how reasonable they are. Especially considering I was banned from there a few years ago for daring to suggest City were only doing what Chelsea had done before them.

stony said:
I read the match thread and was pleasantly surprised by how reasonable they are. Especially considering I was banned from there a few years ago for daring to suggest City were only doing what Chelsea had done before them.

Doesn't Castiel post on here too ?

bobmcfc said:
stony said:

Doesn't Castiel post on here too ?

Yup.

Thats some top well structured input by MrSkyBlue holdin it together there...

...jus hope to fuck there's no friggin half-n'-halfs doin a trade on the Kings Road tonite !!!

All the City fans visiting us have been well received.

Thoroughly enjoyed todays match, sorry it derailed your unbeaten run but you did do the same to us back in 2005. :P

There's not the same animosity between City and Chelsea fans as between City/Chelsea and Arsenal, rags, Spurs, and Dipper fans.

Probably because both clubs have had to hear the same tired old cliched bullsh*t spewed about their club for far too long now, and even when you counteract with logic, they will stick to their yawn-inducing oil/mercenary/money arguments.

Theres no contesting from us that you were better, and its a shame that the ref was so incompetent (though on both sides on some big calls), but when Drogba plays with his A game like today, he can single handedly win matches.

Series of unfortunate events with decisions and substitutions backfiring on you in the end but I still feel you'll bounce back against Arse and take the league. We're rebuilding and United are truly awful, how they keep scraping 1-0 wins is beyond me. You're demolishing the fodder and that'll add up when it counts.

Either way, most entertaining match of the season for me so far. Good luck for the rest of your campaign and I look forward to the return leg!

Castiel said:
Theres no contesting from us that you were better, and its a shame that the ref was so incompetent (though on both sides on some big calls), but when Drogba plays with his A game like today, he can single handedly win matches.

Series of unfortunate events with decisions and substitutions backfiring on you in the end but I still feel you'll bounce back against Arse and take the league. We're rebuilding and United are truly awful, how they keep scraping 1-0 wins is beyond me. You're demolishing the fodder and that'll add up when it counts.

Either way, most entertaining match of the season for me so far. Good luck for the rest of your campaign and I look forward to the return leg!

Cheers pal, always liked Chelsea, ref robbed us! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.