The Sheffield Derby ( Drumming )

Got a lot of time for both clubs and got a few mates on either side having lived there many years after going there as a student. Proper football City where people support one or the other rather than rags or Dippers but sheesh this is an appalling game.

I've seen more excitement on Hough end playing fields on a Sunday morning watching still hungover pub players playing.

That’s about it. Typical Sheffield Derby - a lot of hot air beforehand from both sets of fans and a load of dross served up.

Forget about the game, my main point was about the god awful drum and that if anybody was sat next to me drumming whilst I was trying to watch the game they would be wearing it like a neckless.

Got a lot of time for both clubs and got a few mates on either side having lived there many years after going there as a student. Proper football City where people support one or the other rather than rags or Dippers but sheesh this is an appalling game.
Ive also got a lot of time for both clubs and always used to enjoy away days with City at both grounds..the 'Uve Rosler matches' at hillsborough were special end of the season affairs and the 6-2 win under keegan with Bernarbia outstanding was a magical game for all who witnessed it....it had to be a magical game really..it was the 1st time id sat in the leppings lane lower seats..since that awful day...and it needed that great performance to take my mind of the tragedy ...looking back,sitting in seats where folk had perished years earlier was probably a bad idea....

Bramall lane away days were always raw ,and we ,d often chance the The Cricketers for a pint ,with varying degreees of hostility over the years,lol

Managed to last a hour, really poor both sides, those not wanting Leeds to come up (me included) perhaps need to reconsider, Sheffield Utd will be a flat back 10 if they get promoted.

That fuckin drum is so annoying and that is why we should never ever allow one near the Etihad ...
Couldnt agree more mate, it's worse than some **** eating crisps behind you on a train..... Self harm territory, horrible fuckin sound...!!!! The day we allow one will be my last home game..
Them vulva whatsanames are in the same league, ruin the match day experience....

Was looking forward to watching this last night, but the standard of football was absolutely dire. Wouldn't mind either of them back in the Premier League as it'd be a good away day, but on that evidence neither would last very long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.