The Silent Enemy

I was thinking of calling the thread "how long is a piece of string"... Look, you and Worsley have abandoned ship where new freds are concerned, I'm trying to help the void not be so empty.
And I'm sick of the Neil Young thread.
Now get yer togs and thongs on and bugger off down to Bondi you whinging Pom...
Just about to head to Sydney and have a wander round, lunch (as you lot call it) and generally relax. Its great it's like a UK summer.

Have you not sent the old bugger back yet? Deary me.
I pity the bloke sitting next to him at the bar. You know, the one that's picking up the tab.
I invited @Bigg Bigg Blue but he wouldn't come so some bloke in a string vest and 3 kangaroos tied up outside is picking up the tab.

I think he's called Bruce.

Have you not sent the old bugger back yet? Deary me.
I pity the bloke sitting next to him at the bar. You know, the one that's picking up the tab.
Yeah, I'm just glad I avoided that. Thank god there's a 10 hour drive between us.
Misty is that red tourist bus still going around Sydney ? its worth a ride on that if so, you might have to pay though.

Yeah, I'm just glad I avoided that. Thank god there's a 10 hour drive between us.
Misty is that red tourist bus still going around Sydney ? its worth a ride on that if so, you might have to pay though.
You have to go to the botanic gardens and bother the fruit bats too.

No, not the name of a John Le Carre novel (although it sounds like it).
Time is the silent enemy.

I read that from 1970 till now is the same as 1918 to 1970, that shocked me for a moment, hang on 1918 was the fucking dark ages surely, the end of WW1. But its true.

Time is marching on, did you know that Graham Nash (of The Hollies & Crosby Stills and Nash) is 80 !! John Lennon wouldve been 82 this year.
I keep hearing about people I know dying, as well as family members. Similar vintage to me (late 60s)

Enjoy your life, every second you have.
Make the best use of it by spending hours on internet forums

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.