The Silva miss...

comments like this just give me the shits. are there 16 world class players all man city fans hiding somewhere we dont know????? because if there aint then all this shit about playing for tha badge shit just doesnt work does it. is rooney a scum fan???? dont think so but yet he still plays to win. we have a squad and i am sure every one is very dissapointed that we lost today and i am also sure every player out there for todays game gave 110% but it wasnt to be our day. it took an amazing bit of skill to win that game, that can never be defended against. the difference between us and the scum today is they have the knowhow to win titles they having been doing it for years. this is the first sniff we have had in years it will take a us a while to get to that level.

Johnsonontheleft said:
...would not have made one iota of difference to the result today, and I wish people would stop going on about it. They would have still won 2-1 and we'd be moaning that we 'scored too early'.

We lack the winning mentality that they have, simple as that. We can play them off the park and they'll still beat us. Until we get some players who want to play for the badge and not their next pay packet. Players who are genuinely gutted when we lose. I haven't seen that since Bellamy left.

I hope Mancini can somehow instill this, otherwise we're always destined to be also-rans regardless of the money we spend.

Ha ha ha, stupid rag twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.