the six nations 2015 thread

big gaz

With most teams claiming to have players out, is the this the year winning is not the be all or is it a chance to experiment prior to the world cup ?

First game on Friday Gods own against some English guys, roof closed in Cardiff should be a cracker.

No mind games from Gatland, that is pretty much the best Welsh line up so a win for my boys is a must. So how do do see you nation going this year ?

big gaz said:
With most teams claiming to have players out, is the this the year winning is not the be all or is it a chance to experiment prior to the world cup ?

First game on Friday Gods own against some English guys, roof closed in Cardiff should be a cracker.

No mind games from Gatland, that is pretty much the best Welsh line up so a win for my boys is a must. So how do do see you nation going this year ?

Wales v England B.

I will laugh my arse off if we pull off an away win. It'll be interesting to see if your lads can win a big game without Adam Jones. It hasn't happened often ;.)

Davs 19 said:
big gaz said:

Wales v England B.

I will laugh my arse off if we pull off an away win. It'll be interesting to see if your lads can win a big game without Adam Jones. It hasn't happened often ;.)
The last few caps he had it was more of case of being able to win big games with him playing. The new scrum laws did not suit him at all, and no side can afford to give away the penalties that refs were awarding against him. This new prop Samson Lee is very good. And hes a hard as fuck gypsy boy to boot. I think a lot in this game from a Wales perspective will be how Barndoor Hibbard throws at the lineout

big gaz said:

Not being able to keep players fit has been huge for this England side.

With the excuses out the way it should still be a belting game ;)

I make Ireland favourites for the tournament their fixtures fall quite nicely but really it's wide open, whoever wins on Friday has a great chance too.

Paddy power give you a £5 freebet every time your player scores a try if you put £20 on tournament top try scorer. North 6/1 May 15/2 Bowe 10/1

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Davs 19 said:
big gaz said:

Wales v England B.

The last few caps he had it was more of case of being able to win big games with him playing. The new scrum laws did not suit him at all, and no side can afford to give away the penalties that refs were awarding against him. This new prop Samson Lee is very good. And hes a hard as fuck gypsy boy to boot. I think a lot in this game from a Wales perspective will be how Barndoor Hibbard throws at the lineout

Exactly, Jones was probably the best and most effective prop in world rugby before the new rules. God only knows what dark arts he'd mastered but they bloody well worked. How we cope without him, and with the new laws, is pivotal I feel. Still, looking forward to Hibbard throwing everything he's got at/through the English front row - the man is an absolute beast.

Davs 19 said:
big gaz said:

Wales v England B.

Dave, trust me us welsh have never looked at the England fixture as a big game ;-)

Saw an interview with Adam who spoke very highly of our young tight head prop.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Got a ticket for England v France. Its always a good day out, but by fuck it puts a dent in your pocket.

And that's before you pay for your beer in a 'fan cup'with a £1 surcharge!!!

I'm travelling down tomorrow morning and got tickets this time, having to stay in Bristol though as the piss taking hotels in Cardiff have all increased their fees massively. England will win in my opinion, despite the injuries we have.
I shall be in the Borough by 12:30 at the latest soaking up the beers and the banter..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.