The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Masterpiece???? Jesus Christ that inept tuneless twat never wrote or sang a single half-decent tune. His entire catalogue is unmitigated garbage.

That anyone could like any of his stuff is simply mind-boggling.
You hiss and moan
And you constantly groan
But you don't ever go away
And that's because...
All you need is me...

There's so much destruction
All over the world
And all you can do is
Complain about me....

Last edited:

Think I will pass on this, looks shite

Wow they made a film out of a myth!
It never happened.... This kid did go to the radio station with a gun with the intention of having the DJ play The Smiths but in the car park he shat himself, realised he needed help and called the police on himself and he was sectioned. The story got out in a newspaper and then as it was picked up elsewhere it became reported as he did hold up the radio station and forced the DJ to play Smiths tunes....

And now it is a film......

Wow they made a film out of a myth!
It never happened.... This kid did go to the radio station with a gun with the intention of having the DJ play The Smiths but in the car park he shat himself, realised he needed help and called the police on himself and he was sectioned. The story got out in a newspaper and then as it was picked up elsewhere it became reported as he did hold up the radio station and forced the DJ to play Smiths tunes....

And now it is a film......
They will make a film about the Depeche Mode record store riot in La next. At least that actually happened.

You roll your eyes
Up to the skies
Mock horrified
Yet you're still here
Coz all you need is me......
I've no clue what you're on about mate. The guy is a shite musician and a wanker of an individual. That you want to waste your life on such talentless pondlife is no concern of mine however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.