The Smiths & Morrissey thread

For some unfathomable reason, people need reminding. Or else some drift into this zombi state where they start to think he was actually any good. Couldn't hold a note, couldn't write a tune, apalling attitude to his deluded fans. A total waste of food.
Crikey, it seems that some people can get triggered by other people enjoying something. I'm sorry to hear that you're so angry, but anyway, here's the attention you wanted.

Wow they made a film out of a myth!
It never happened.... This kid did go to the radio station with a gun with the intention of having the DJ play The Smiths but in the car park he shat himself, realised he needed help and called the police on himself and he was sectioned. The story got out in a newspaper and then as it was picked up elsewhere it became reported as he did hold up the radio station and forced the DJ to play Smiths tunes....

And now it is a film......

A shit film by the look of it

Crikey, it seems that some people can get triggered by other people enjoying something. I'm sorry to hear that you're so angry, but anyway, here's the attention you wanted.
if it was attention I wanted mate, I would not waste my time in this thread, would I. 2 deluded fans and 15 haters is hardly a massive audience.

I've no clue what you're on about mate. The guy is a shite musician and a wanker of an individual. That you want to waste your life on such talentless pondlife is no concern of mine however.
It is a quote from this song.... A song where he has a pop at those that spend their spare time slagging him off as if it is their only occupation.
"You're gonna miss me when I'm gone"

It is a quote from this song.... A song where he has a pop at those that spend their spare time slagging him off as if it is their only occupation.
"You're gonna miss me when I'm gone"

You have to ask yourself though mate, how is it he has a large number of people who do spend their spare time slagging him off? I am not aware of any other "musician" - in the loosest possible sense - who invokes such a reaction. A 1 minute Google, reveals this sort of thing:

"Should be drowned, now, fast; to make up for not doing it at birth."

"The turd is a ****, a talentless useless ****. All of his fans are cunts and anyone who buys his solo music is a total thunder ****. I would piss on him if he was on fire, but not enough to put out the flames."

"This creature is an embarrassment to Manchester, as if we need any more."

"Autobiography:
Ch 1. Woke up and acted like a ****.
Ch 2. Woke up and acted like a ****.
Ch 3. Woke up and acted like a ****.
Ch 4. Woke up and acted like a ****.
(I got bored after chapter 4......)"

"Weapons-grade cockwhisk."

"Morrisey=wanker
No further discussion required"

etc etc etc etc etc

Why does such a "talented" musician engender such reactions? There is a simple answer.

Last edited:
You have to ask yourself though mate, how is it he has a large number of people who do spend their spare time slagging him off? I am not aware of any other "musician" - in the loosest possible sense - who invokes such a reaction. A 1 minute Google, reveals this sort of thing:

"Should be drowned, now, fast; to make up for not doing it at birth."

"The turd is a ****, a talentless useless ****. All of his fans are cunts and anyone who buys his solo music is a total thunder ****. I would piss on him if he was on fire, but not enough to put out the flames."

"This creature is an embarrassment to Manchester, as if we need any more."

"Autobiography:
Ch 1. Woke up and acted like a ****.
Ch 2. Woke up and acted like a ****.
Ch 3. Woke up and acted like a ****.
Ch 4. Woke up and acted like a ****.
(I got bored after chapter 4......)"

"Weapons-grade cockwhisk."

"Morrisey=wanker
No further discussion required"

etc etc etc etc etc

Why does such a "talented" musician engender such reactions? There is a simple answer.
Is there anyone else in the entertainment world that gets you this worked up or just mozza?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.