The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Woke up 30 mins ago! What a night!

Opened with Never had none ever which was the first of 3 Smiths songs (Shoplifters and These things take time) and ended with Jack the ripper.

And we do it all again tonight!
Wow these things take time is a great addition to the setlist.
As is never had no-one ever.

Have you took any vids?

How is mozzer looking these days?

Wow these things take time is a great addition to the setlist.
As is never had no-one ever.

Have you took any vids?

How is mozzer looking these days?
I don’t think that was played. According to Setlist FM, It was “This Night Has Opened My Eyes” which is equally as rare and not played live since 1986. Never had no one ever not played live since 1986 either.

I don’t think that was played. According to Setlist FM, It was “This Night Has Opened My Eyes” which is equally as rare and not played live since 1986. Never had no one ever not played live since 1986 either.
Like you say still a rarity.
I'm having a bit of a Smiths revival at the minute, got the albums on my player and starting chronologically.
Some classics that sound as good today as they did in 1984!

Like you say still a rarity.
I'm having a bit of a Smiths revival at the minute, got the albums on my player and starting chronologically.
Some classics that sound as good today as they did in 1984!

I watched their gig at Derby Assembly rooms the other day from that year. Classic stage invasion at the end to “You’ve got everything now”

Wow that's give me the goosebumps watching that, belter of a song that.
He doesn't half risk it touching hands with the crowd, so surprised he hasn't been pulled in.
He just has that knack of owning the stage doing very little at all.

It was This night has opened my eyes rather than These things take time wasnt it?

The setlists are always for die hard fans nowadays.

The Lazy Sunbathers first time played live too!

How was the return of Alain Whyte?
Yes sorry.... still groggy! I actually.filmed this night has opened.my.eyre.

Alain looked good. He was on my side and you.coukd tell he was good.to be back

Wow that's give me the goosebumps watching that, belter of a song that.
He doesn't half risk it touching hands with the crowd, so surprised he hasn't been pulled in.
He just has that knack of owning the stage doing very little at all.
When he shakes their hand, he kind of grabs the outside of the hand so you can't pull him in (I said "in", not "off" before anyone asks...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.