The Smiths & Morrissey thread

When he shakes their hand, he kind of grabs the outside of the hand so you can't pull him in (I said "in", not "off" before anyone asks...)
Ha ha ah right, I never noticed that.
The times I've been to see him it's just lads completely obsessed to get a touch of his hand.
Me and my mate went to see him at St George's Hall in Blackburn in 2002, I remember being ded chuffed when Morrissey played Alsation Cousin as it's one of my favourites, that after he opened with I want the one I can't have.

Yes sorry.... still groggy! I actually.filmed this night has opened.my.eyre.

Alain looked good. He was on my side and you.coukd tell he was good.to be back
I didn't realise Alain Whyte was back in the band! That's huge as IMO Morrissey has really missed his songwriting and guitar playing in a big way. I never did know why he left in the first place?

I didn't realise Alain Whyte was back in the band! That's huge as IMO Morrissey has really missed his songwriting and guitar playing in a big way. I never did know why he left in the first place?
My thoughts precisely. It all went downhill after Alain left.

I think Boz is no longer in the band (?) so could it be that the two guitarists fell out?

Ha ha ah right, I never noticed that.
The times I've been to see him it's just lads completely obsessed to get a touch of his hand.
Me and my mate went to see him at St George's Hall in Blackburn in 2002, I remember being ded chuffed when Morrissey played Alsation Cousin as it's one of my favourites, that after he opened with I want the one I can't have.
That gig was brilliant. My favourite. The setlist was great. Hand in Glove was played too and he ended with There is a Light. Add to that Alsatian Cousin, Sister I’m a Poet, Suedehead, Everyday is like Sunday, Jack the Ripper and November spawned a Monster with the as yet unreleased Irish Blood, First of the Gang, Crashing Bores and I like you. Perfect.

That gig was brilliant. My favourite. The setlist was great. Hand in Glove was played too and he ended with There is a Light. Add to that Alsatian Cousin, Sister I’m a Poet, Suedehead, Everyday is like Sunday, Jack the Ripper and November spawned a Monster with the as yet unreleased Irish Blood, First of the Gang, Crashing Bores and I like you. Perfect.
Was a great night and I remember the pub facing playing the smiths/Morrissey songs pre gig, was a top night all round.
Always remember this gig as it was the week before the 3-1 against the rags.

My thoughts precisely. It all went downhill after Alain left.

I think Boz is no longer in the band (?) so could it be that the two guitarists fell out?
Yes Boz is out. He had played every single Morrissey gig apart from that first Wolverhampton gig.
He also had no involvement in this newly recorded unreleased album.
Now whether that is covid / travelling ban related we don't know.
Only Jesse Tobias remains from last year.
Solomon Walker is back on bass for his 3rd stint and his brother Matt on drums has been replaced.by someone who looks about 19 lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.