The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Of course. Which is is why he was entirely at liberty to stay in the closet like he did. But in my opinion he could have gone public and done a lot of good for a lot of young people and he chose not to.

I keep repeating myself here but it really is a simple point.
True, but back in the early 80's (when mozza was actually very shy and vulnerable) coming out as a pop star was a very different proposition. Once the rumours started circulating the whole asexual vegan thing just became a stock answer. Tragic really if you think about it.

So it looks like a Manchester band called The Slow Readers Club are supporting Moz on Wednesday. I was often up with Manc music for a while but these have passed me by. Any good?

So it looks like a Manchester band called The Slow Readers Club are supporting Moz on Wednesday. I was often up with Manc music for a while but these have passed me by. Any good?
Crazy idea I know, but you could always listen to them on Youtube and form an opinion.

'just sayin
:)

Absolutely superb band ,best band out of Manchester in years , criminally overlooked they don't do bad tracks or albums ,check them out you won't be disappointed

Absolutely superb band ,best band out of Manchester in years , criminally overlooked they don't do bad tracks or albums ,check them out you won't be disappointed
I gave up with new music years ago but the name isn’t familiar to me at all. We’ve had Blossoms and Courteeners forced on us.

In Liverpool? Rare he has a support band nowadays. I know he had two in Leeds but that gig was a bit different and more festival type.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.