The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Yes it's been a while since he has had a support band. Cheaper for him to slap a New York Dolls and Ramones video on for us to watch!
Yeah. I tend to avoid much of that when I can, seen it so many times.

Mixed the setlist up a bit tonight but few too many newer songs in. Speedway was reintroduced though so one shining light!

Yes it's been a while since he has had a support band. Cheaper for him to slap a New York Dolls and Ramones video on for us to watch!
I suppose having a support band is handy for when he finds out you've bought a ticket and he decides to sack it off again ;-)

Had a great time on Saturday in Dublin. Generally the set was bang on and he looked and sounded fantastic.

This Notre-Dame song is fucking garbage though, almost parody. And dropping Please, please, please let me get what I want for Bonfire of Teenagers - why? I really hate that song, and from the high of Our Frank to go into that shite (and he's not been playing it so much recently so it came a bit out of nowhere) really affected my enjoyment of Jack the Ripper and Sweet and Tender Hooligan. Vicar St a really good venue but I cannot believe he's playing somewhere so small. And I'm gutted that last night he played Speedway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.