The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Did they have t-shirts on sale? I might take extra money.
Certainly did outside!

Hope you are in the stalls as the view from
The Circle at the top was shite.

Setlist was good bar 1/2 poor songs and for me it is a bit short at 18 songs, 2/3 of which are 2/3 mins so the set was done at 1 hr 15 mins. Not totally unexpected as I’ve see many a Morrissey set last that long but at these ticket prices, another 15 mins/ 3 songs wouldn’t have gone a miss.

Morrissey was in good voice but the band were not great. Butchered Our Frank.

Few stage invader attempts one of who almost pulled Morrissey over so after that security were pretty heavy handed.

Started at 8.30 too so don’t go in late!

Had a great time on Saturday in Dublin. Generally the set was bang on and he looked and sounded fantastic.

This Notre-Dame song is fucking garbage though, almost parody. And dropping Please, please, please let me get what I want for Bonfire of Teenagers - why? I really hate that song, and from the high of Our Frank to go into that shite (and he's not been playing it so much recently so it came a bit out of nowhere) really affected my enjoyment of Jack the Ripper and Sweet and Tender Hooligan. Vicar St a really good venue but I cannot believe he's playing somewhere so small. And I'm gutted that last night he played Speedway.
He didn’t play Notre Dame tonight thankfully but BOT was in.

Speedway was the highlight for me.

Band a bit iffy I thought tonight.

I work in Moorfields so I’m straight out after work. I expect to have the Herbivore burger from O’Neills and am going solo. You can’t get more Moz than that.

I’m only going to buy original merchandise so Scouse hawkers outside can do one back to Toxteth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.