The Smiths & Morrissey thread

The Troxy in London would’ve been cool but I’m in Malaga. I could’ve gone out in Whitechapel afterwards.

The Smiths changed my life. I’ve been in the same venues as Marr and Rourke (RIP) but never Moz.

just at a pub near the Troxy in London ready to watch Moz. Some rough areas around here. Passed Shadwell on the DLR earlier. My god.
Fuck yes. East London was home for a decade. Gentrification has pushed a lot of it away but there’s always that nasty undercurrent.

Manchester and Liverpool can be more confrontational but London is more dangerous. I saw someone stabbed on the tube at Bethnal Green once.

Because he's a massive dick with far right, nationalist, arguably racist opinions.

I was a Smiths fan and still am. What I dislike about the man is the way he hid his homosexuality in the 1980s. In the position he was in, if he had any guts, he could have been a role model for gay teenagers who were mostly still in hiding back in those days.
His sexuality is private to himself. He does not have to disclose anything to anyone and its no one else's business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.