The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Hmm not be an arsehole but I am already, if he were a City fan would he divide opinion so much? The Gallaghers are complete bellends (I love them too) but they don't seem to divide opinion quite like Morrrisey does.

I'm sure he's on the spectrum, jaded, bored, disillusioned and basically doesn't give a shite. A definitely rare breed who's done well for himself.

I personally think he's a great trait to the Mancuinan music scene and in a century time will be considered an all time great

Hmm not be an arsehole but I am already, if he were a City fan would he divide opinion so much? The Gallaghers are complete bellends (I love them too) but they don't seem to divide opinion quite like Morrrisey does.

I'm sure he's on the spectrum, jaded, bored, disillusioned and basically doesn't give a shite. A definitely rare breed who's done well for himself.

I personally think he's a great trait to the Mancuinan music scene and in a century time will be considered an all time great
I don't think his football allegiance has anything to with why he is so devisive. I love New Order and the 2 main protagonists are rags.
His questionable politics are what people find divisive and rightly so.
His sexuality is no one one else's business but his own. Personally I think there is a lot of Catholic guilt attached to his sexuality and I actually feel sorry for him in that respect.
But, with his politics, he puts himself in a pedestal to be shot at, with his comments and sometimes questionable lyrics.
I don't think there is any malice in him, I just don't think he is as clever as he thinks he is.
He is the opposite end of the political spectrum to me and if I am being honest, I have found it difficult to separate the art from the artist.

He was in good voice last night. Setlist has too many new songs in though considering none of been released commercially and only 18 songs which is a bit short for me (1 hr 15mins)

Venue was good. Nice Art Deco style building.

He was in good voice last night. Setlist has too many new songs in though considering none of been released commercially and only 18 songs which is a bit short for me (1 hr 15mins)

Venue was good. Nice Art Deco style building.
My ticket went unused :-(
Personal reasons meant I couldn’t go.

I can’t agree about Liam Gallagher. I understand he’s a decent guy. Noel’s the wanker of the two but played the media well.

When I was in Longsight, one of my housemates worked in a Levenshulme pub and a regular knew them both well.

I can’t agree about Liam Gallagher. I understand he’s a decent guy. Noel’s the wanker of the two but played the media well.

When I was in Longsight, one of my housemates worked in a Levenshulme pub and a regular knew them both well.
Noel likes to think of himself as some erudite wordsmith, most especially during these latter years. Oasis were fucking great and he’s written some absolute belters but he became obsessed with £££££.
His portrayal of his family home being some tough inner-city hovel is also utter drivel.
And he could write songs for the next million years and he’d never write anything (lyrically) to match:
“Gasping, dying, but somehow still alive, this is the fierce last stand of all I am.”

Noel likes to think of himself as some erudite wordsmith, most especially during these latter years. Oasis were fucking great and he’s written some absolute belters but he became obsessed with £££££.
His portrayal of his family home being some tough inner-city hovel is also utter drivel.
And he could write songs for the next million years and he’d never write anything (lyrically) to match:
“Gasping, dying, but somehow still alive, this is the fierce last stand of all I am.”
"The sink is full of fishes, she's got dirty dishes on the brain." ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.