The Smiths & Morrissey thread

I got a song and a half out of him at Camden Roundhouse a few years back before he walked off.
Got a refund on the gig, but obviously not the hotel for the night.
Retired to a pub near the venue when the gig got pulled and ended up having a heated conversation with my mate about how rubbish the Red Hot Chilli Peppers are, got so distracted we missed the last train to the hotel and ended up with an expensive taxi fare!
I did the first two nights and had a ticket for the last night - obviously cancelled but i still had to go down to London because my team had the audition for Egg Heads the following morning.
(Apologies if anyone new to the forum is reading this but yes.... I was once on Egg Heads....)

Noel likes to think of himself as some erudite wordsmith, most especially during these latter years. Oasis were fucking great and he’s written some absolute belters but he became obsessed with £££££.
His portrayal of his family home being some tough inner-city hovel is also utter drivel.
And he could write songs for the next million years and he’d never write anything (lyrically) to match:
“Gasping, dying, but somehow still alive, this is the fierce last stand of all I am.”
Is that a Julia Donaldson............?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.