The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Advertising not the radio for this with EDIlS.

More of a greatest hits tour than some of the previous shows in the last decade or two. Just needs to scrap Knockabout, Veronica and Kiss You, and replace with National Front Disco, November Spawned a Monster and Alsatian Cousin.

Advertising not the radio for this with EDIlS.

More of a greatest hits tour than some of the previous shows in the last decade or two. Just needs to scrap Knockabout, Veronica and Kiss You, and replace with National Front Disco, November Spawned a Monster and Alsatian Cousin.
No Throwing my arms around Paris too hopefully. Been done to death that in recent years and Alma Matters although I like that one. Decent setlist recently and the Vegas shows should give some idea.

Orlando to Manchester (return) $705
Blackpool £65
Donny £55
Just need a derby ticket for me and grandson - oh..... and need to renew my passport!

My 3 year exile is due to be over.....

And gigs number 58 and 59
No way is mozza turning up to most of those dates and sky will get the derby moved to suit them - you'll be left holding your cock in a cold breeze again my friend.

No way is mozza turning up to most of those dates and sky will get the derby moved to suit them - you'll be left holding your cock in a cold breeze again my friend.
They are the first two dates so should be ok....
In fairness it's been a while since he cancelled (yes I know we've had covid) and he actually got slated for playing when covid first appeared with every hack saying he should cancel!

Blackpool for me, smaller venue than the Apollo and chance of a good drink with the local riff raff.

First time I’ve been to a gig in Blackpool since the Roses in 89.
Went to the Roses gig and also Doves / I am Kloot early 2000's
Was weird as The Roses stage was in the middle of the long rectangular room where as Doves stage was at the end of the room.

Maybe I shall see you at Blackpool!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.