The Snoopers Charter

Blumers Bloomers

Why would any law abiding citizen have an issue with this? The terrorist threat is at an all time high, if this helps the authorities combat this threat I don't see the problem.

Hope all proposals get full legislation and that the laws go far enough

fortunately it has been explained they only track the website not the page on the site - that means that people can 'carry on as they were' on the toni duggan thread without fear of being locked up and subsequently felt by the long arm of a fellow inmates gentleman sausage!

5155212+_a6e8648b07d743b98c4b3ec33a9e2bf1.jpg

Yeah all for erosion of civil liberties...think we should have electronic chips implanted at birth so we can be tracked 24/7..... if you've got nothing to hide what's the problem?

I think the main issues people have surround civil liberties. As far as I have seen the proposals require sign off by a Minister not am independent member of the judiciary as with current search warrant - surveillance requests needs.

As for the OP statement whilst on the face of it that seems reasonable can I play devils advocate and say if somebody is not up to no good what business have the state looking into their personal correspondence and IT records? If the answer is they won't know that without looking then do we want the state to be able to trawl everything on the off chance?

Along with the gagging laws this is a step to far. The government crow it's in to tackle extremism which will suit their definition of the time. For example I can be arrested for "Extremist activities" solely by being a trade union activist. The snooper could decide I'm planning a revolution as I'm reading a perceived subversive article online.

It's a slippery slope to a police state.

I'm with @mat on this. it's a step to far.

Yes I have nothing to hide, I would happily "grant" knowing access to authorities but I disagree in that they can snoop in and out as they please.
I'm not allowed to look into their private lives.... So why should they be allowed to look into mine?

Shit happens in the Govt. and it's stored away and not allowed to be read for 50yrs or something (unless you're some Russian spy)
Yet they want instant access to my life?

Just go on my Facebook you lazy cunts, it's far cheaper knowing what I'm doing :D

Do all you supporters of this proposal really think that the people they say they are after can't subvert all their fancy security plans?

If so you are gullible.

Do all you supporters of this proposal really think that the people they say they are after can't subvert all their fancy security plans?

If so you are gullible.

Exactly,do they really think the terrorists wont have a way around government snoopers on the net.Oh and by the way,if i am not breaking the law why the fuck am i being watched by cctv cameras every fucking day ? As someone else posted,why dont they implant all babies born from today onwards with a tracking device and get it fucking over with,cunts the lot of them,lets see them being open about their everyday activity,but dont hold you breath on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.