The spuds loving media is in overdrive

M M

mat

Are we playing them tonight? Because all i've heard this morning is spuds,spuds spuds. Les Ferdidnand has just been on 5live saying we concede sheadloads at home and they will win by 2 or 3!!! Talkshite seem to be the official supporters club radio station too. I hope some one tells the dogger he's a **** tonight.

There all acting like all they have to do is turn up. I hope to fuck we beat them tonight!

Did Ferdinand mention that our goal difference at home Premiership games is +23. No?? Funny that.

Funny thing is guys...we know we can beat anyone on our day...let them just turn up and think they're gonna win, and WHEN we humiliate them....we'll rub all their faces in it together!

You have to expect ex players to stick up for their club, that's natural. Natural unless your name's Danny Mills, who basically slagged us off this morning, Uncle fucking Fester bastard. Its the neutrals which do my head in, the ones who have no affiliation to Spurs or us. They're the ones who want Spurs to win, Stan Doggymore being the biggest culprit. Ex players though, well they're just being loyal and thats to be expected.

danny123 said:
Funny thing is guys...we know we can beat anyone on our day...let them just turn up and think they're gonna win, and WHEN we humiliate them....we'll rub all their faces in it together!

funny... didn't most of you say something similar when you were coming to White Hart Lane? Or when United came to Eastlands?

Now is a time for modesty.... wait until after the match for gloating

Spurs fans and their ex players actually think they are some sort of European super-power and play like Barcelona. Where the fuck does all this arrogance come from?.... they are actually on a par with the red gobshites in cockiness.

I feel ill at thought of not beating this scum....

Yip, good shout Mat, thought this when they started the build up for tonight last week, they show Huddletwat slammin' against Bolton and when they show the past games that we both may have won or narrowly lost, they show the Yids against Stoke etc and us against the Shite(twice), subliminal mate thats all it is, don't suppose the boys will be watching it so fuk em. Can't wait till we make it to were we are going, they will have no fukin choice will they, be prepared for some serious Sycophancy, and when you see 'em at the game before a sky match, stick some fucks into 'em and ruffle there hair up, proper Mongs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.