The squad The Pecking Order The Cover in Positions

NICKS BACK

The squad as it is currently the positions they cover the pecking order if and when fit.
Shows how much work in reality there is to do during the Transfer window also shows how far down the pecking order certain players are. We may prefer Elano to Vassell, but it does illustrate how much more adaptable and important to the squad Vassell is, rather than Elano.

Goal 1. Joe HART 16. Kasper SCHMEICHEL

Right Back 5. Pablo ZABALETA 2. Micah RICHARDS
Left Back 15. Javier GARRIDO 3. Michael BALL

Centre Back 2. Micah RICHARDS 22. Richard DUNNE 33. Vincent KOMPANY
Centre Back 26. Tal Ben HAIM 4. Nedum ONUOHA

Holding Mid Field 33. Vincent KOMPANY 21. Didi HAMANN 19. GELSON Fernandes
Creative Midfield 7. Stephen IRELAND 6. Michael JOHNSON 11. ELANO Blumer

Right Side Midfield 8. Shaun WRIGHT-PHILLIPS 12. Darius VASSELL 29. Kelvin ETUHU
Left Side Midfield 17. Martin PETROV 7. Stephen IRELAND 11. ELANO Blumer

Centre Forward 9. Valeri BOJINOV 14. Jo 27. Mwaruwari BENJANI 24. Ched EVANS

2nd Striker 28. 10. ROBINHO 12. Darius VASSELL Danny STURRIDGE

20. Felipe CAICEDO?

25. Nery CASTILLO?

?? Berti GLAUBER?

ELANO?

FERNANDES?

BENJANI?

DUNNE?

All of the above could possibly go in the window, shows the need to sign some real quality in the window

Cant see Dunne going mate. He's miles ahead of Richards in terms of quality, and i think everyone will agree that he's better than TBH and Onouha.

I can see us signing a center half, but i think Dunne will be the last center half to lose his place.

ramsdale4 said:
Cant see Dunne going mate. He's miles ahead of Richards in terms of quality, and i think everyone will agree that he's better than TBH and Onouha.

I can see us signing a center half, but i think Dunne will be the last center half to lose his place.

i disagree dunnies starting to get a bit edgy and making stupid mistakes. altho it pains me to see it he needs to go and pass on the captaincy to kompany?? If hughes where to give robinho the captaincy like he did for that 1 game (cant rmber who against) he needs he head examining

Pollerz said:
ramsdale4 said:

i disagree dunnies starting to get a bit edgy and making stupid mistakes. altho it pains me to see it he needs to go and pass on the captaincy to kompany?? If hughes where to give robinho the captaincy like he did for that 1 game (cant rmber who against) he needs he head examining

I agree with ramsdale4, if we're looking at positions to cover dunnies is the last place in my opinion. He is our captain and a great player who has served us over the years. Started slow this season but he's getting his form back now and he is our best defender on the parkk by a long shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.