The state of the pitch.

The state of the pitch at this stage in the season always seems directly correlated with the number of games played on it during torrential rain.

The worst I’ve seen it at this time of year was the season we beat Southampton 1-0 on New Year’s Day when the game came close to being abandoned. It just didn’t recover from that match

Not got a home game for 3 weeks now (Longer if we win on saturday) so plenty of time for repairs unless we put a mid season gig on or something, wouldnt put it past city

Think it was '85. A few of my scouse mates went in the minibus. They battered us. We had one shot & it went in. Lovely.

Was that the year when we won 6 on the bounce in and round Christmas, can’t remember ?

Not got a home game for 3 weeks now (Longer if we win on saturday) so plenty of time for repairs unless we put a mid season gig on or something, wouldnt put it past city
If we win on Saturday, I think they're likely to reschedule Cardiff for the 2nd/3rd April

Looked the worst I have seen it in years tonight. Hope we get it sorted for the last few games. I know it is hard to be critical on a night like tonight but we need it to be bang on if we have a huge quarter or semi final champions league game.

Compared to Palace, it is a bowling green. Selhurst park is where we will struggle to play our football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.