The Stone Roses/Ian Brown

It's not great when you're relying on the crowd to do the singing for you.Surprised at Adele though, to be honest. And she hasn't got the ready made excuse that she can't sing!

Yeah Sia said Adele gave her the tip when she went on tour. You find most do it these day's, apparently in Japan when at concerts people don't sing as they consider it disrespectful, over here and America though the performers encourage it, especially the likes of Robbie Williams.

Heard tunes being played about 12 ish from where I live last night what time did it finish?

The set finished about 11.15 on wednesday when I went well peeved:-(

That is fucking awful. Sounds like some tone deaf eedjit won a competition to front them.

Hahahaha believe me mate Coldplay it wasn't and some people on here were slagging off Coldplay they were Epic..

Hahahaha believe me mate Coldplay it wasn't and some people on here were slagging off Coldplay they were Epic..

Hilarious that anyone can slate Coldplay as they're one of the best live acts on the planet and have never put on a bad gig on the 7 occasions I've seen them. I can only think that it's not very "trendy" to like them and that's coming from someone who is going tomorrow night and puts the Stone Roses debut album up there as one of the best albums I've ever heard. I really hope that video isn't an indication of what to expect when I go - the rest of the band sound fine but Brown has utterly murdered it.

you can only milk the cash cow for so long then you shoot them

GET ME THE GUN son

Hilarious that anyone can slate Coldplay as they're one of the best live acts on the planet and have never put on a bad gig on the 7 occasions I've seen them. I can only think that it's not very "trendy" to like them and that's coming from someone who is going tomorrow night and puts the Stone Roses debut album up there as one of the best albums I've ever heard. I really hope that video isn't an indication of what to expect when I go - the rest of the band sound fine but Brown has utterly murdered it.
Hit the nail on the head. They haven't got the "street cred" that the Roses or T** S****s have. The fact that they put on a decent live show and they have a singer who can actually sing (regardless of whether you like their type of music or not) is lost on those hip young dudes on here who think that Brown or M*******y are the second coming.

Hence the reason I sold my tickets. After initial excitement I heard the new song and remembered his vocals last time and thought bollocks I saving £200 plus if you count the full day cost.

spoiling the memories for me now. I get youngsters new to them going if you hear that first album as it a classic but nothing much since

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.