The striker situation

blueste41 said:
Stick with Jimmy, it's worked so far.

Can't play the same 11 or nearly the same every game over this hectic period so I would be surprised if Jovetic doesn't start instead of James .Whether he plays anyway in a "normal" midfield role who knows but I would expect changes which involve Jovetic playing. Probably Zaba and Aleks back and Dinho for Fernando.

I would like to see Vinnie given another game's rest and maybe Frank start this one.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
blueste41 said:

Can't play the same 11 or nearly the same every game over this hectic period so I would be surprised if Jovetic doesn't start instead of James .Whether he plays anyway in a "normal" midfield role who knows but I would expect changes which involve Jovetic playing. Probably Zaba and Aleks back and Dinho for Fernando.

I would like to see Vinnie given another game's rest and maybe Frank start this one.

If Jovetic was to start I would think he would have been given game time against West Brom. I think we will rotate the fullbacks but other than that the same 11.

blueste41 said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
blueste41 said:

If Jovetic was to start I would think he would have been given game time against West Brom. I think we will rotate the fullbacks but other than that the same 11.

Not really. Given the game was already effectively over, the conditions horrible and jovetic's proneness to injury, introducing him during the closing stages of that game is a small reward, big risk move. MP was right to keep him rested.

Manchester_lalala said:
oasis-city-greek-fan said:
I just read that we made a 42m offer for Mandukic.A spanish radiostation said it...
Is there any possibillity to be true ?

Hope not, we need to get another striker similar to sergio not dzeko.

There are none, Sergio is streets ahead of any other striker in Europe right now.

I'd take Mandzukic as he's a decent player but not for £42M.

If edin is recovered soon,i think we dont need other striker

mandzukic is not a player of 42 millions,as much 20-25

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.