The striker situation

Pellegrini mustn't rate Jovetic at all if Milner gets the job up top rather than him.

Milner was shit today and Jovetic no better when he came on.

For money spent, he has been extremely poor value.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Pellegrini mustn't rate Jovetic at all if Milner gets the job up top rather than him.

I don't think many would be averse to selling him in Jan and getting say Bony in, there has to be a point where we say it hasn't worked

hilts said:

I don't think many would be averse to selling him in Jan and getting say Bony in, there has to be a point where we say it hasn't worked

Who would be mad enough to buy him though? If we could get £15m for him to put towards buying a proper striker who can play more games I would snap their hands off.

He's just coming back from injury. Think it's more a matter of trusting a fit Milner over a nearly fit Jovetic

hilts said:

Nobody will take gamble on him. He has serious injury concerns. If he was available for £12 - 16m, then someone would be probably tempted. We will have to sell at significant loss. (City paid £22m upfront + £5m add ons).

Hopefully City don't take another gamble on player who has fitness issues in the future, we need reliable back up to Aguero. I'm big fan of Jovetic, but he just can't stay fit.

feel sorry for jove. I actually believe he is class and will come good. But he's rarely showing it at the moment.

He shows the glimpses, gets injured, then he has to start again. He usually tries too hard then and shoots from the half way line and tries flicks and tricks. Aguero not passing to him didn't help him.

Let's see who Pellegrini picks for the Sunderland game and if he can stay fit before we dump Jovetic to the dustbin.

I think we have done great without strikers but now they look knackered,we need to replace Negredo in jan.As much as i like jov we really can't rely on him very much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.