The striker situation

Let's sign CSKA's Doumbia. I believe he's as good as Bony. Great positioning and could work miracles with our curent tactics. They've taken 4 points off us but this lad could do the job. And he's retired from international football.

de niro said:
wattle said:
JAMES MILNER ALL DAY LONG FOR ME.
Perfect stop gap. Runs all day, intelligent, 2 footed, really good finisher, good in the air and team player. He'd make space for merlin, Nasri etc with his movement. Can't see went no one else has thought of it. Stop laughing and think about it!!!!

great player and great pro but thick as pig shit. his decsion making, vital up front, is terrible. makes up for it with sheer effort but not sharp enough for me.
i'd drag in david villa, if only to piss the media off.

Haha think wenger would have heart attack if that happened! I honestly think nasri can do the job makes intelligent runs very strong on the ball and can finish!

de niro said:
wattle said:
Perfect stop gap. Runs all day, intelligent, 2 footed, really good finisher, good in the air and team player. He'd make space for merlin, Nasri etc with his movement. Can't see went no one else has thought of it. Stop laughing and think about it!!!!

great player and great pro but thick as pig shit. his decsion making, vital up front, is terrible. makes up for it with sheer effort but not sharp enough for me.

James Milner LOL - this place is fucking mental.

de niro said:
wattle said:

Henry on a free just so Wenger explodes.

whicko said:
LoveCity said:
WNRH said:
Give Hiwula a chance! He's a natural number 9, what's the point of having an academy system if in situations like this we don't use the resources we have? Hiwula may flop, he may thrive but at least give him a chance before playing someone else out of position. We are not going to not beat Palace at home next week because we played Hiwula instead of Nasri or Yaya up top.

I will be very annoyed if he doesn't start.

He scored 1 goal in 9 games for Yeovil in the 3rd tier with the manager saying he missed lots of chances. I'm all for giving youth a chance but some are just not good enough and Jordy did not take his chance it seems. If we're that desperate, we may as well bring Guidetti back, he at least has a good goalscoring ratio in 2nd rate leagues. Or play Silva as the false nine.

Guidetti picked up an injury today and had to come off on the hour, now awaiting a scan to see extent of the injury, we are jinxed - probably the Gypsie from Maine Road!

If there is a "jinx", I think it goes back to Edin Dzeko's tweet in September when he mocked ManU for their loss to some lower league team in the Capitol One Cup. When I saw the report of that tweet, I thought "Oh no!" As soon as you start mocking other teams, you're bound for a humbling of your own. "Pride comes before a fall" is not considered a wise saying for no reason at all. Its truth has been observed over and over again throughout human history.

I think City should get Michu on loan if possible. (By the way, Bony is too inaccurate with his passing.) Balotelli NO. Torres NO. Play Yaya up front? I like that idea, whoever mentioned it. Robbie Keane on loan for a month? Darren Bent on loan? Let's not BUY a striker until we can get the right quality. A loan would do.

Pozo should be fine at home where we have lots of possession in and around area and need someone who can sniff a chance.

Would make no sense to drop him, if he scores his confidence could carry him on run through December.

If he doesn't we reassess coz different things required away from home.

Bluemoon115 said:
de niro said:
wattle said:

Henry on a free just so Wenger explodes.

Yes! Get Thierry Henry in for a month long loan to get us through the festive period. Put a clause in the contract that he doesn't have to play against Arsenal (if we face them during that time). Yes! ...are there any other strikers not on a contract right now that we could get in immediately instead of waiting until the window opens Jan. 1?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.