The striker situation

Ric said:
The official @MCFC Twitter accounted tweeted this picture today (in relation to the open training session at the CFA):

B4-Z9bXCcAAjE9G.jpg

Jovetic looks like he's taken part in traning, so hopefully his injury isn't as serious as first feared. There's no guarantee the picture is from today, although the fact Dzeko and Kompany look like they're not involved suggests it is.
Is that not Jordi Hiwula on the far left?

Ric said:
The official @MCFC Twitter accounted tweeted this picture today (in relation to the open training session at the CFA):

B4-Z9bXCcAAjE9G.jpg

Jovetic looks like he's taken part in traning, so hopefully his injury isn't as serious as first feared. There's no guarantee the picture is from today, although the fact Dzeko and Kompany look like they're not involved suggests it is.
I zoomed it in, but I'm not sure which are Dzeko and Kompany, quite a few in trainers, including what I assume is Boyata, standing near the camera.

Pretty sure the two at the back (nearest the camera) in coats are Kompany and Dzeko.

Dzeko has one of those moon boot things on his left leg to protect it so if you see one of them its recent haha

de niro said:
billymumphrey said:
de niro said:
it has already. the beast should have been replaced before we agreed to let him go. now this.

And how would we have done that?

Accounts reveal our net transfer spend left us with approx 10m as Mangala was actually much more then what was published we paid for him.

You tell me who we could have got for 10m?

FFS - Shane Long went for 12m this past window.

We either tried to get a young english talent (Berahino or Jay Rodriguez) although I doubt we would have been able to due to the English premium.

Or we try and attract someone foreign at about the same level as Negredo, but with the added complication of the fact that they wouldn't be able to make our CL squad as we don't have the room. Not much of an incentive to join.

Who would we be able to get, with limited funds, limited CL experience to give them who would be a requisite standard and who would be happy being 4th choice would we have realistically been able to get?

The facts are we cannot sign anyone until January (unless Ihenacho gets a WP granted - not holding my breath on that one) so regardless we have to get through these next few weeks. with what we've got. By the time January comes around then mostly likely two of Jovetic, Dzeko and Aguero should be back fit.

I'd just play some of the youngsters like Ambrose. If we can't take a fair few points with the squad that we have and the fixture list that are in front of us until January then we don't deserve to be Champions.

then we keep negrado. I would have taken defoe all day long.

And why would a player want to stay after being told that you wont be able to play in the CL?

mashiur09 said:
DavidT95 said:
City are apparently in the process of applyin for a work permit for our young Nigerian striker Kelechi Iheanacho who was very impressive pre-season in America. He'd have to pass under the 'special talent' rule for him to be allowed play for us though...

Old news. Say something new please....:)

Okay then? "new"

DavidT95 said:
mashiur09 said:
DavidT95 said:
City are apparently in the process of applyin for a work permit for our young Nigerian striker Kelechi Iheanacho who was very impressive pre-season in America. He'd have to pass under the 'special talent' rule for him to be allowed play for us though...

Old news. Say something new please....:)

Okay then? "new"

"something new"

FFS

bzekosilva said:
Dzeko has one of those moon boot things on his left leg to protect it so if you see one of them its recent haha
Errr, no? (Click on the pic)
[bigimg]http://i58.tinypic.com/2hsadd5.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.