The Sun Cell limitless energy

brass neck

Don't know if anyone has been following this. But some physics Boffs I'm America are reporting they have found clean, cheap, source of energy by manipulating hydrogen atoms into a more stable state

They are creating a bit of a stir because the head of the team thinks this debunks quantum physics and even more controversially he has found the properties of dark matter.

He is getting quite a lot of push back from the physics community because many of them are on a huge gravy train with quantum which is wildly complicated by design. Anyway they have just apparently overcome the last big hurdle to bring the product to market next year. It's really interesting even if it does end up being snake oil...

Why dont they announce it and show it of with it actually working and powering something?
Have a google, they managed to get it to power a really bright light, like 1000 x the sun bright. Don't know how feasible it is but they seem fairly confident.

Have a google, they managed to get it to power a really bright light, like 1000 x the sun bright. Don't know how feasible it is but they seem fairly confident.

Ah right so I presume you build a bigger one if you want to run a house of it.

Won't be implemented until all the money that can be made out of oil has been made.

I just read the literature on it. It seems that the hydrinos model does not debunk quantum physics but that quantum physics itself has been for many decades revolved around the conceptions and hypotheses that will not account for the observation of hydrinos, yet.

A lot of the discourse is in 2004-2005 and I've glossed through several, reading only the conclusions so I may have introduced subjective bias in not acknowledging the research audit trail of experiments and arguments conducted for and against hydrinos.

I might be wrong in analogising this, but it seems to me a case of 'the world is round' abductive reasoning. Quantum physics being the doxa view of the world is flat, but a new perspective in the form of hydrinos say the world is round. Quantum physics in this case is not debunked, but it is playing catching up to a theory (hydrinos model) that hasn't been accounted for entirely by its vast scientific wisdom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.