The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I’m disgusted... not with the club or the board but with some of the comments on here.
People have forgotten we have the best owners in football, the fact is the club really didn’t have much of a choice in joining up - we don’t have a bottomless pit of cash you know... you all want the worlds best talent playing for city and that takes money... our owner has already invested will over a billion into our club and not took anything out.

The board would have taken the SL money are reinvested it into the club I’m sure whilst the other owners would have bought super yachts with it - that’s the difference so please stop with the constant bashing of the best owners in football who didn’t have much of a choice... and comparing them to the owners of the rags, dippers etc is fucking shameful and you should hang your heads in shame...
Maybe they need to come out of hiding and talk to the fans. The only comments on our website are from Joel fucking Glazer.

Do you care to put up a counter argument to my post?
Since you asked...

we are a self sustaining club now and have been for ages - as a business you simply cannot sit back and watch your competitors get a massive boost and advantage over you... if another 6 clubs got super rich over night then we would have become “the best of the rest” and our owners could not and would not allow that...
Put it this way... Mike Ashley or ADUG?

Agreed!

Failure to read the room has given our detractors all the reason they need to continue with the abuse. And now we don't have a defensive leg to stand on.

1st out, ok, but the greed clubs have infected us.

The club need to do something pro-active sharpish to get folks back on side.

Sounds to me like the vast majority of this forum is "on side" with City pulling out of the idea.

No doubt the vast majority of non blues will be too.

Wtf are you waffling about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.