The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I would love to know when we first got involved in this, 177 page contract for clubs participating.

That would have taken months to compile, if the stories are true that we got the invite the week previous it would have barely gave the club lawyers time to go through and check the detail.

I think we deserve that at the least, but probably be up to Pep again tonight to speak?

Whatever Khaldoon says, I doubt we will ever know the full extent. Perhaps he will gladly take a Mea Culpa, to fight another day.

One thing this whole saga reinforces for me is Pep is Mr City. You shouldn’t think like that about managers, who come and go, but I don’t see City without him and dread the day. New contract please and life president!

Mine read

Dear supporter

we are so sorry for lowering the rope into the cesspit which would have allowed the Rags and the dippers pay off there debt

at the the final moment we burnt the rope as we love the bluemoon humour

All the best Khaldouny
Mine said:

Dear fan,

Sorry, not sorry. We were put in a shit situation by a bunch of the biggest bastards in Europe. We only went along with it because we had to, but we got out as soon as we could.

Looking forward to seeing you at next season's thrilling Champions league game against the champions of Kazakhstan because they’re one of the best teams in Europe on merit, apparently.

Love and kisses,

Kal, Furry and the Pepster

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.