The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Anyone who thinks this was our plan all along should go re-read sorianos email.

For it to be true, he’d now need to be lying in his emails to supporters which surely puts it to bed.

They got swept up in it, made the wrong decision and righted it. Doesnt make them instigators but equally they fucked up and misjudged the eventual reaction
What do you expect him to put in his email?

“Dear fan,

We never wanted to join the SL, but saw an opportunity to fuck over the rags, dippers and Spanish clubs and bring the whole thing down”?

Of course he’s going to apologise to the fans, to save face both with our supporters, and the clubs he’s just had over.

The pertinent words in his email were “we make decisions in the best interests of the club” and about it giving us a “voice”.

You know, fuck this shit.

If so many in the media and other owners and fans have been spinning yarns of rancid bullshit about all the club has done in the past to ruin the game, and cheat, and basically be the Hannibal Lecter of the sport since the takeover, I say it doesn't really matter whether we were really in and committed to the Scuppered League or not.

Just tell everyone it was a grand plan to take down the ESL from the inside all along and amend the badge to include "Saviours of Football" in Latin.

That's OUR narrative, motherfuckers.

salvatores in vehicula nisi iaculis

It’s ok lads and lassies, I’ve come across the reason why the ESL came about.
It has nothing to do with debt, nothing to do with football, it’s about worldwide child trafficking for their blood (adrenochrome) and the banks and rich that support it, Woodward was the facilitator in shifting the money around for this.View attachment 14814

NB ‘soror’ is a spelling mistake for Soros.

this fruitloop and his disciples, is a reiki PT, God bothering, messiah complex, Trump evangelist and apologist, COVID denying, worldwide child trafficking conspiracy believer.

And judging from this and other Instagram posts, a united cultist (sp), which throws light on the previous paragraph.
Interesting-

6uild 6ack 6etter

Think I’ll subscribe to his newsletter lol

Did the ESL need all 6 PL clubs to get it off the ground or could it have been created without us? If it couldn’t be formed without us then what you are saying makes sense. If it could, then we were probably frightened that the status quo with City the dominant force was no longer a possibility. Did they need all 6 for it to work or not? Is it because without all 6, the rest could have voted the others out of the PL?
pretty much, as far as I've understood it. Though, there are enough sympathetic owners in the PL for it not to be an issue to anyone other than us.

Sky, BT, BBC and all the red top papers and journos have been fellating every morsel from the RAGs & Dippers to such an extent, that their owners saw their clubs as beyond the pyramid of clubs beneath them.

This super power grab has been fed by you media chums.
There's a lot of truth in that. The United/Liverpool love-in from the national and international press elevated those clubs to a level whereby the owners thought they could get away with anything. This shit show has been enabled by every bit of biased smoke blown up the arse of those clubs. A lot of this is on cunts like those in the WhatsApp group. Cunts like Castles, cunts like Delaney, cunts like Harris (x2), and cunts like MacKenna.

Well done lads!

It is more likely that we made a blunder because we didn't want to miss out. We realised quickly we had to get out of it. The fact that we could escape relatively unscathed and damage our enemies at the same time may have made the exit strategy easier. What I am sure of is that we were communicating with Ceferin before we left because his tone softened considerably as the day wore on. He may have made some promises to us to keep Tebas in his box moving forward. I wonder if UEFA wanted to being Tebas onboard from La Liga because they had got wind of the Barca/Real split last week. I don't think Tebas is a pal of Perez though he supports Real Madrid.
I would broadly agree with this, I think the club made a judgement call that the damage by the whole thing blowing up was less of a risk than staying out and it being a success. As a supporter of City, they have pissed me off, but if it had been my call as part of my employment I might well have made the same call

The Ceferin quotes from this morning certainly don’t indicate that one club (us) joined with the express intention to bring it all down.

My feeling is that we certainly weren’t a core member of the group driving it but, despite reservations, when push came to shove we signed up. It was on shaky ground even when announced due to the absence of three of the proposed fifteen founder members so you can say it was stillborn.

f63d8bb0b83bd79f5646afa2f9b809ce.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.