The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
They almost certainly wouldn't pull out without some kind of explanation as it'd be an opportunity for a big PR job.

I suspect some fans will feel like a trust has been broken, but I also suspect most would be delighted to see City back off.
A fan hands a player a cardboard sign and City comms are all over it. This happens and not a peep.

Some very smart and competent people designed and built the Titanic. Established the Ratner’s jewellery empire. Or selected the only human being in America who could lose an election to Donald Trump.
It sometimes only takes one bad decision or someone having an off day to turn your entire world on its head...
I remember Ratner on TV laughing whilst admitting he was selling shit.

i was only a Kid at the time.But still remember thinking why the fuck would you admit to that for.

You just knew that was it for the daft Cnut.

There is always a need for Guys like you in the Trenches.

"Calm down Men....Trust the plan.....dont shoot the fuckers until you see the whites of their Eyes ". :-)
Just run over the trench, those French machine guns will break.

For us or anybody else to back out now shows them up to be such an amateurly run club. Who makes the decision to join this monstrosity being fully aware of the impending backlash and the massive shit you're taking on the fans without being entirely sure about backing it all the way?

Let's entertain the thought of us backing out for a second though, does it change people's feeling towards the club?

For me it's like being in a loving long term relationship, very happy together only to discover one night your girlfriend agreeing to go back to another guys house with them after a night out. You go home alone ready to cut all ties with them then 10 minutes later she walks through the door having had a change of heart on the way back to the guys house. She admits everything and acknowledges how wrong she was. You love this girl, you've spent your entire adult life with them, all you want to do is reconcile, forget it ever happened and carry on with your happy life together but there's a new deep lying nagging feeling of distrust now that's constantly eating away at you. you just can't completely trust them again like you once did, you try make it work and get back to the pre-betrayal days but it's just never the same again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.