The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Thank fuck!!! Whoever decided this was a good idea and signed us up to it should be sacked with immediate effect.

Fucking relief, can't quite come to the right words though. There are still plenty of shoes to drop.

One thing for sure though - the club doesnt deserve too many plaudits for dropping. We still joined. Right now we're just the least evil bad guys.

But well done City and Chelsea and Atletico if reports are true.

Haha. Why would I bust a blood vessel? I've been completely calm all the way through this despite not liking the whole thing. You've been probably the most hysterical person on this entire thread yet you have the balls to call someone else princess, me sweetheart and talk to me about busting a blood vessel. You're a fucking embarrassment.

We can carry this on another time. For tonight why don’t we just celebrate that our club appears to have finally done the right thing. theres nothing else more important to talk about on here right now.

I fucking hated City when they slid into the 3rd Tier.
I was there when we started the following season against Blackpool.
This is like Deirdre going back to Ken after a quick shag with Mike.

Something more to this than meets the eye, fucked if I know what though.

Meh.

I suspect that there was never any real intention to run the league (hence why details were so sketchy) but more to put some pressure on UEFA. Once the clubs have what they wanted, they could then withdraw from the SL. We may never find out what the true goal was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.