The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
This all seems very odd to me. The clubs must have absolutely known that they were going to get mountains of abuse, and sanctions.

WHy did City withdraw?

I too am sensing a UEFA / Manchester City sting to out Manchester United and Liverpool. It would be just beautiful but I am a dreamer.

PB did hint at this.

Chelsea and us will come off worst out of this bullshit, didn't have balls and nerves to say no and wait and now retreating like limp-dicked assholes. I actually have respect for that scumbag Peres or whatever his name is, he tried to the best for his club. I expect Bavarian rags to fuck us hard for the next 10 years.

Sky: City have told the ESL they wish to be no part of it. Also Chelsea are preparing to leave. Seems we were first.
However with UEFA now having more funding for the CL, u wonder if all this was a bluff to force their hand
Could be. But with how things developed between Agnelli/Woodward/Perez and UEFA over these, I'm not so sure anymore.

Will wait to see what is said, but changing our mind because we've managed to guilt them into it, just isn't enough.

I've felt all along that this has Soriano's finger prints on it and I think his position should be questioned.
Or it really was planned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.