The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I wonder how many people shorted the Rags on the stock exchange? There's probably a lot of people who have made a lot of money in 24 hours of trading.
How embarssing would that of been. Pep rests players in a semi for a cup we get kicked out of and we forfit our title and Caraboa cup final. The whole thing would of been bonkers

Who is to say that Woodward's replacement won't be on the UEFA board ? Or Agnelli's ? City have no way of influencing who will be on the new board of members. I don't buy this theory it for a moment.
Exactly, that is why they are shipping him out.

I swear Khaldoon is the most dangerous gangster in football ha! I will never ever doubt him ever again.

Never underestimate him - the guy is an operator at a level I don’t think football has seen before; in other circles he is seen as the gold standard for how to operate and that’s in a business that more cut-throat than little old football

weve just completed the best game off political football chess you will ever see,we have made some great strategic moves which has cleaned the powers at UEFA of the greedy rats and turned it into a level playing field
Except if that was true and I don’t buy it, they cannot publicly say so which still leaves a sour taste in the mouth of most except the gullible.

they didn’t want to be left out as simple as that.

I'm still struggling with the decision to join this circus,when we were immediately looking for a way to pull out.
I'd put it down to one of 4 things:

1) We always wanted to join, never expected the backlash, and pulled out whilst it was still safe to do so knowing that we could get away it.

2) We never wanted to join, but were pressured with strict time constraints and felt it was safer to join and then pull out as soon as it was shot down as opposed to not joining and risking being left out forever.

3) Combination of above, in that the club were pressured to join but only decided to opt out after the backlash having not expected it.

4) UEFA and City have pulled a blinder, knowing that the only way to topple the cartel was for this to go ahead and the hand to be played.

I suspect 2). They're all sketchy and not fair on the fans at all, and for many that trust will be broken for a long time, but at least it's seemingly over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.