The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
What an awful take.

Let’s not congratulate the board for dragging our clubs name through the mud and colluding with the same people that tried to destroy our club for a decade. We even quoted the Glaziers on our official website.

I’ll never forget.
Aye, and that poster about 127 years of history was hanging below a sign that said REDZONE. WTF is that about. There are no RED zones in CBL3!

I’m as delighted as most fans, that we have tried to distance ourselves from this, but if you’re trying to tell me that this was all a game of brinksmanship from our owners, then I find that laughable.

Tolm, you seemed to soften towards us entering this proposed shithouse “competition”, but now it was a masterstroke to create a more level field within UEFA?! Am I getting that right?
it does seem extraordinary. but the end result seems to be what City wanted. so its hard to tell.

if one of our senior managers quits then we know it wasn't intentional. if they are all smiles and back slaps... who knows, maybe it's the revenge of 'The Sting' proportions ;)

if everton, west ham , newcastle villa or even leeds had been asked to join ....
would they have said no ???

dangerous game pointing fingers.

well done city .
strategy or not... you did the right thing

So can we go back now to slagging off the champs league reforms now which seems to state the likes of arsenal or the Rags would still qualify if they fail to get top 4
Sounds a bit familiar to me

AMEN.

This needs to be dropped, now. UEFA have the power now, they don't need to bend over to the super clubs anymore, clearly. The government won't allow, the fans won't allow it. United can finish 12th and still qualify, just as bad.

Hahaha, hold on, let me get this right. Because I don't believe that our owners entered into an agreement to join a European Super League as part of an elaborate ploy to bring down our competitors I can't POSSIBLY support City? Because I feel betrayed by our owners after they posted quotes from JOEL GLAZER on our website, I must support someone else?

What a great use of your Tuesday evening looking through my post history. Maybe you could give me some tips on what I should post to prove that I'm a City fan?
I just think your posts have no substance, takes 2 seconds to realise you're a wum, same format as the other wums on here, all sounding like ee-aw and the negativity, hence why your only post about us playing was a negative one.
Is there a reason why you never posted during our unbeaten run? And now you're on here trying to throw cold water on tonight's news.
Do me a fuckin favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.