The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
City have been so fucking stupid in this in so many ways. For instance we don’t have the plastics worldwide to cover for the now disgruntled local fan. The stadium will struggle to sell out our brand will decline and as a result our value to this stupid super league bollocks will fall and we will be removed left with no where to go. When this happens I will laugh they deserve everything they are going to get.

To the posters who seemingly are okay with this shit. Fuck you. Pull the ladder up jack im alright. What about West Ham, what about Everton, what about Leicester, Brighton, wolves etc. Absolute sickening

The players and the managers of these disgusting clubs are the only thing that can stop this now

There was a quote from a Glazer on the Man City website to justify this abomination.

There is no coming back from that.
Arsenal fan here, I used to come on here and chat with you guys because you seemed to have one of the more lively online fan forums, particularly in the General Football section. Logging back on after literal years just to say SAME. The fucking statement on our website doesn't have anything from anyone Arsenal, but a Glazer quote. These people don't understand football at a fundamental level, they don't care and they will gleefully feast on its carcass.

Ole was hired to be a yes-man and he is and always has been a coward.

Klopp is a horrible loser, and his post-match comments after losses is laughable but I genuinly believe his heart is in the right place regarding the state of the game, he probably hates the idea of this as much as us fans and Pep is the same. This is not the time for rivalry, we just have to hope that people with stature in the game starts speaking out. Bruno Fernandes at the swamp has already shown his discontent and fair play to him. Cancelo for us, hopefully Klopp tonight. I hate both Robertson and Milner but both seems like the type to speak out against this corporate bullshit and if they do I will be their biggest supporter until we have our clubs back. Hopefully the ball really starts rolling and the big guns with the actual ability to stop this dead lile Ronaldo and Messi will follow suit. The one good thing this has done is that it has unified the fans against one common enemy. Not the clubs, not the opposing fans, not the players but the cowardice, arrogant, clueless psychopat owners. Over the next few weeks/months we need to fight this at every opportunity and praise the once standing up against it, no matter what football club they represent
Klopp said our ban being overturned was a bad day for football

Fuck the scouse ****

Well the outrage on here certainly seems to have largely passed. :0
Can I ask how a fan of another club that isn’t invited feels about all this? We are outraged and we are part of the elite (cartel). How does this sit with you with regards to how it affects your own club?

So to make this clear; you are perfectly happy with a Champions League that has been putting into place an unofficial top four for years, perfectly happy with having a billionaire owner artificially inflate the club competitively through investment, perfectly happy with that owner being of extremely questionable moral character and being the Deputy Prime Minister in a state whose laws are from the 15th century in many social areas, and perfectly happy with us essentially bending the UEFA rules on investment to every possible degree?

All of that you'd continue on. But moving to a different European competition, now THAT'S your line? Not the fact that we had a Gulf state put a billion pounds into us to ensure our "competitiveness"? That didn't hurt the domestic league?

You're overreacting and I think that eventually you and many others will come to your senses on this whole thing. You might not like it but you'll get over it enough to continue.
In what way is our owner of questionable character and in what moral standards did you manage to conclude that statement. Pray tell, I'm interested. Is that using your modernist and humanist liberal beliefs? Give me a break! We are a fucking football club not some political grievance group. I'd be supporting Real Madrid if owners, patrons and their political leanings were involve.

I know I haven't had the longest time with City, only since the takeover and when they got interested in Kaka. I was a casual AC Milan back then(still my second favourite team) but came to the transfer forum back then to read up on their interest. That thread was a lot of fun. The City football project was in its infancy but the club had a clear vision and had ambition. They've succeeded. We are now top of the pile. Honestly I don't think any team in PL history has had the same aura as our current team. The Rags and Dippers might protest but they themselves know we have been better. This one though is not the evolution and stepping up another level I was expecting. We've literally handed the keys back to United and co after all the work we've done to get where we are right now. It's ridiculous for a club of our stature to even be cornered by Woodward when we've piss on them for a decade now. An emphatic no from City would have ended this circus from the other PL teams or delayed it at least. What's the rush in joining this one? Bayern and PSG have been able to resist.

First off we had the fucking Glazers on our so not ours Citys web site explaining why City are joining the super league. Now we have City saying they wouldnt explain themselves to the fans. When did Citu turn into utd.

So fucking angry that I have been made to walk away from City after 60 yrs. Still cant believe its come to this. But fuck of City, you dont feel you need to explain yourself to us fans who have been they from the top, to the 3rd division and back again, with our dark self mocking humour, our bananas its been fun. Sadly no longer fun.
Well still post on here as I like bluemoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.